I am thankful for:
- awareness, debate and dialogue - With all that's crazy stupid in our modern world, hope hovers and lurks everywhere.
- the freedom to run my life without bending to other people's rules or expectations
- music - specifically Sibelius, Morgana King, Kenny Rankin, Bossa Nova, Sondheim, Streisand, Judy Garland at Carnegie Hall, Broadway musicals, Jazz vocals, Nancy Wilson, Tony Bennett, John Pizzarelli, Bernstein, Rodgers & Hart, Jerome Kern, Nina Simone and Ella
- movies, cable, the Internet
- my past
- smart phones
- 5 chewing gum especially Cobalt - flavor lasts forever!
- coffee - Newman's, 8 O'clock, Donut Shop, French Roast
- Chai Latte
- Thai basil fried rice
- New York City
- Hamburg / Boston
- Public Libraries
- but most of all GLENN
"Life is earnest. Life is real. Sing Polly Wolly Doodle all the day."
AND I DO!