- I dropped a few pounds - cutting major carbs does work.
- Got my lawn service bill and it was amazingly low for all they do.
- Glenn cooked a delicious dinner - hoisin eggplant with a side of mapu tofu.
- We watched a Blu-Ray "Wolverine" - wonderful!
- We did not receive one telemarketing call today - hooray!
- I had a great work out at the gym. This one guy that has decided we are buddies and always ALWAYS comes over to me when I am deep in my treadmill trance - headphones snugly on - beautiful music flowing into my head - anyway, he always ALWAYS spots me and begins talking ignoring the fact that I have my headphones on and can't hear a damn thing he is saying. So, of course, I am forced to remove my headphones to listen to his empty blather resulting in my lovely trance being broken while I pretend I care what he is talking about. TODAY HE JUST WAVED HI and I waved back and all was right with my world as Morgana King whispered "Corcovado" in my ear.....ah.........
- After a very busy year and a half, I have time for reading. I began a compelling book gifted to me by my "reader" niece, Anne Marie. It's called "Perfume" - I am hooked.
- I saw a huge array of birds at the feeders especially my favorites - cardinals and orioles.
- Just discovered that Sirius radio has a station devoted purely to Neil Diamond who I have come to appreciate in his old age - and mine.
- Nothing bothered me today - no nagging paranoia or needy yearnings.
- Today was smooth sailing.
- Odds are tomorrow will be shit..........................
Friday, June 6, 2014
Today was an A+ day.