Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nicki Minaj





The only reason to watch American Idol this season is Nicki Minaj. She is funny, smart, pretty and just something else entirely. I haven't been an Idol watcher in years. I decided to check it out this year mostly out of curiosity due to the much publicized new judges - Nicki being one of them. This lady of whom I know very little has that most important quality that TV producers covet - likability. She over flows with it. Now, I must admit, after viewing her on youtube following the show, Miss Minaj isn't my cup of tea musically. However, she is a terrific performer and I very much enjoyed her music videos. I understand why she is a star. And now, Nicki Minaj can add me - a most unlikely person - to her fan base.
                                    

3 comments:

  1. I seriously told my boys the same thing....don't know much about her but share your feelings...should be interesting

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Keith better!

    ReplyDelete